Presentations: 250 cm3 jar, 1 litter bottle, 20 litters drum.
Humic and fulvic acids (humic substances) are the main soluble constituents of the organic matter in the soil. COGUT is a mixture of soluble humic substances coming from the peat obtained through alkaline extraction.
ORGANIC MATTER ………………………..…..11,2 %
TOTAL HUMIC EXTRACTS……………...11,6%
It is common to use the term humic substances as a generic name to describe the dark material or its fractions obtained over the base of solubility characteristics:
* Humic acids (soluble in alkaline mediums)
* Fulvic acids (soluble in alkaline and acid mediums)
* Humins (insoluble)
Humic and fulvic acids are complex macromolecular groups, of high molecular weight, in which the main units are aromatic compounds phenolic in nature proceeding from the decomposition of organic matter and nitrogen compounds cyclical and aliphatic synthetized by some microorganisms present in the soil.
Humic acid-characteristics and properties:
They are dark brownish-grey and they have a high molecular weight, soluble in alkaline mediums. They are highly residual, they work directly over the plant nutrition: they release nutrients fixed in the soil, stabilize the Ph; raise the permeability of the soil and its airing, giving the roots more carbon dioxide (CO2) for the correct breathing.
Besides, they reduce salt contents and the erosion, they collaborate in the formation of aggregates reducing water loggings and raising the water retention capacity and the capacity of cationic exchanging (CE).
The use of the soil in monocrops, in protected crops, as well as the overuse of synthetic fertilizers and other low sustainable uses, have gradually spoiled the soil resource, spoiling it, salinizing it, accumulating heavy elements, reducing the biological activity and lowering its structural stability among others.
Fulvic acid-characteristics and properties:
They are yellow coffee, soluble in acid and alkaline mediums. The effects of the fulvic acids are mainly shown in the underground part of plants, for they possess an extraordinary stimulating power in the root. They are used as root stimulators for this characteristic. They have the capacity of forming chelates with the phosphorus (P) and other microelements Copper (Cu), Zinc (ZN), Magnesium (Mg) and Manganese (Mn), raising the biodisponibility for the plant. They have low residuality in the soil.
Advantages of using COGUT
* It raises the fixing capacity and the use of nitrogen in the soil,
* collaborating in the fixing of NH3 and lowering the process of denitrification.
* It modifies the permeability of the membrane at foliar level, facilitating the absorption of chelated elements.
* It favors the translocation of macro and micronutrients absorbed by the roots to the rest of the plant.
* It gives a higher disposition of phosphorous and insoluble cations of the soil.
* It forms organic complexes with herbicides, fungicides and insecticides synergizing its control and efficiency rate.
* It increases the Cation exchange capacity (CEC) of the soil modifying the structure of those deflocculated by salt excesses.
* It agglutinates the mineral aggregates avoiding its dispersion (it avoids compactation and it increases the airing),
* It recovers the structural stability improving the roots development and the absorption,
* It improves the exploitation of the elements avoiding the mineralization,
* It increases the formation of roots and the germinating power (GP) of the seeds.
* It modifies the plasmatic structure of the cell, influencing the enzymatic processes, forming metallic complexes that favor the translocation in the plant.
* It is accumulative and it increases the Quali-quantitative outputs of the treated crops.
* Applications in soil and foliar,
* Seed and substrates treatments.
* In soils of low organic matter content, sandy and clayey soils.
* In forestry, floriculture, horticulture, fruit-growing, hydroponic cultivation and extensive crops.
(See table with orientative dosification)
COGUT is a referent in organic compensation for its various applications in production for its more than 30 years of experience, the strict quality control in commodities and the procedures in elaboration.